Executive Coaching for High Performance and Optimal Well-Being
In high performance professional sport, the stakes are high, where athletes are under extreme pressure to perform well or they may lose funding. Additionally, they receive serious scrutiny from the media, invading their personal lives. Day in day out this can take its toll …
Likewise, executives and senior leaders have tremendous pressure to deliver successful outcomes in an environment of continuous change coupled with the vast responsibility of influencing the success of their employees. Seasoned executives, who are at the top of their field, are expected to be outstanding examples for others to follow; however, they can face challenges of their own. Where, just like athletes their thoughts, beliefs, emotions, habits and behaviours can have a huge bearing on whether they perform to their very best consistently.
This is where developing mental toughness and positive leadership characteristics are essential to stay ahead of the game and achieve excellence.
For executives and senior leaders, David is highly experienced in supporting improvement through:
- Greater self-awareness
- Controlling the factors that influence your behaviour and performance so that you feel that you can achieve what you set out to.
- Helping you stay in control of your emotions so that you can control how much of your emotional state that you reveal to others.
- Portraying a sense of calm in difficult circumstances.
- Becoming a better listener and more empathetic.
- Improving your focus when approaching targets and goals.
- Helping you handle and achieve things you thought were impossible under extreme stress.
- Becoming better at how you respond to change, challenges and obstacles.
- Improving your ability to handle outcomes (positive and negative).
- Helping you get out of your comfort zone.
- Building executive presence.
- Developing a more intentional personal leadership brand.
- Improving communication or presentation skills.
- Building stronger relationships with peers, direct reports or supervisors.
- Developing a culture of high performance….. and much more.
One 2 One Confidential Support
David can offer a variety of options on a One to One basis to help you move forward and improve your performance or well-being. Personalised High Performance Improvement Programmes Packages are tailored to meet your personal requirements:
High Touch Options
A personal service is offered where you can improve your mindset with face to face consultations at your place of work, home or at an agreed meeting place. Contact time can vary between 6 – 72 hours. A hugely powerful method he often employs for executives who really want to be challenged includes a number of methods:
- Interviewing other people in your domain who are influential
- Deploying a 360 feedback assessment
- Observing you conducting business meetings, interviews or presentations
- Having you complete a series of self-assessments
Low Touch Options
For people with busy lifestyles there’s also the option to work with David via SKYPE. Your progress will be monitored on a regular basis and David will make adjustments to your personalised training programme where applicable. All programmes will be paced to suit the individual.
Fast solution based opportunities are also available to meet your needs:
Business Leadership M.O.T’s
If you are an executive, business director or senior manager who is highly motivated to succeed and is looking to gain a BOOST to your personal or organisations’ performances the “Business Leadership MOT” is perfect for you. Click here for more details on the Business Leadership MOT Process.
Business Resilience M.O.T’s
Is your business going through a period of change? Perhaps, technologically or due to restructuring. The risks are that a period of under-performance can set in leading to financial consequences and additional stress. When harnessed effectively, mental toughness is a psychological ingredient that many successful business leaders and companies have in abundance. Learn how to develop this much needed quality and see how you manage life and work stresses much better. Click here for more details on the Business Resilience MOT Process.
Maybe you would like to chat to understand more, to book a short call click here:
Or contact me now to discuss your needs
Performance Enhancement Specialist
Tel: 07734 697769