Working With Your Subconscious Mind To Achieve Better Results
Brandon Epstein is an entrepreneur and mental performance coach who has empowered thousands of clients throughout the world for nearly two decades with his work in the wellness and performance space. A former college football player, Brandon has cultivated a wellness community with more than one million members. He coaches professional athletes, business owners, and other elite performers in feeling and being their best every day.
Check out Brandon’s Free 7 Day Mental Reset https://www.theowned.industries/7dayreset
In today’s episode we look at working with the subconscious mind to improve self-awareness, overcome self-doubt and reduce your chances of choking when performing. My guest, Mental Performance Coach, Brandon Epstein shares his wisdom and gives you some ideas and strategies to keep moving forwards.
Key Learning Points:
- Our subconscious mind can be programmed to help us win or lose.
- A lot of people are unconsciously incompetent, they lack self-awareness and don’t live in the present moment.
- Self-awareness is crucial to be able to grow and overcome performance plateaus.
- Start by asking yourself the question – how does my emotional experience start?
- A lot of athletes crave the feeling of confidence when they perform – it is possible to experience this when working with the subconscious.
- Self-hypnosis can help you reprogram patterns of behaviour that you repeat.
- Understanding your limiting beliefs and changing them is a helpful approach.
- By being proactive and using psychological skills training you can give yourself a better chance of thriving under pressure.
Connect with Brandon Epstein
Connect with David Charlton
Relevant Podcast Episodes
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S SHOW PLEASE SHARE
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN ON YOUR FAVOURITE AUDIO PLATFORM
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of them!
Global Sports Psychologist who is located near Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK and willing to travel Internationally. David also uses online video conferencing software (Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp) on a regular basis and has clients who he has supported in USA, Canada, South America, UAE, Australian and New Zealand.
Managing Director – Inspiring Sporting Excellence and Founder of The Sports Psychology Hub. With over 10 years experience supporting athletes, coaches, parents and teams to achieve their goals, quickly.
T: +44 7734 697769