Sports Psychology Tips: Mental Toughness Compilation 006
Today’s Mental Toughness compilation episode includes short snippets of advice from our most recent 9 episodes. By tuning in you will learn more about the significance of Mental Toughness and the complexity of the trait across a range of domains.
Key Learning Points:
- James Lau tells you about dealing with fear in tennis.
- Tom Jones shares his insights into Mental Toughness on the cricket field.
- David Charlton challenges your thinking around setting goals.
- Grant Phyphers discusses how he defines Mental Toughness.
- Nathan Sherratt talks about the most demanding role on a football pitch, the role of the referee.
- Danny Thomas elaborates on the psychological qualities required to succeed in professional football.
- Tim Brownstone and Michael Davis tell us about the role of technology to aid brain function and focus.
- David Charlton asks you to question your approach to develop your mental fortitude.
- Connect with David Charlton
Our Podcast Sponsor
Relevant Podcast Episodes
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S SHOW PLEASE SHARE
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN ON YOUR FAVOURITE AUDIO PLATFORM
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of them!
Global Sports Psychologist located near Durham and willing to travel Internationally. Managing Director – Inspiring Sporting Excellence. With over 10 years experience supporting athletes, coaches, parents and teams to achieve their goals, quickly.
T: +44 7734 697769
Search Our Sports Psychology Website
Join Our Online Community Now!
"The Mental Edge"
Are you an athlete, coach or parent that would like to learn how to create sustainable high performance?
Receive my free fortnightly email, where I share proven Sports Psychology and High Performance tips and strategies.
If you want some support and motivation straight to your inbox, then fill in your details below.