Combat Sports Psychology | Mental Toughness Training for Combat Sports
We have supported a range of fighters for a number of years from the talented young boxer, highly motivated and skilled amateur kick boxers who fight internationally up to the professional fighter and sincerely hope that you find our specific content for combat sports in the shape of blogs, podcasts and video’s helpful in ensuring that you are both mentally and physically ready for your bouts.
Blogs or Vlogs to Browse
- Combat Sports Psychology Tips: How Can I Give my Child Confidence Before They Fight?
- 3 Ways to use Visualisation so that You are Mentally Prepared to Win
- How to Quieten the Mind when Fighting
- Mental Preparation for Combat Sports
- Body Image in Sport
- Do you focus too much on your opponent before or during a boxing match?