Golf Psychology | Mental Skills for Golf Resources
We’ve supported golfers for over a decade to lower their scores without changing their technique. Below you’ll find many blogs, podcast episodes and video’s from David and host of other Mental Game experts to help you gain a mental edge. Enjoy reading, listening or viewing!
Blogs to Browse
- Golf Psychology Tips: Can You Be Guilty Of Being Too Judgemental On The Golf Course?
- 5 Ways To Hit Longer Drives Without Changing Your Swing
- How to Play Great Golf Under Pressure
- 3 Tips to Putt Better Under Pressure
- How to Achieve my Golfing Potential
- 10 Ways To Lower Your Scores Without Changing Your Swing
- 10 Mental Game Tips from Leading Experts to Improve Your Golf
- Supporting a Professional Golfer Go Really Low
- Golf Psychology Tips to Improve your Mental Game
- Do you try too hard on the golf course?
- Do You Overthink When You Compete?
- Putting with Confidence from Today
- How to Stay Focused During the Off-Season
- Play Your Best Golf More Often
- How Do You Give a Young Golfer Self-Confidence?
- 3 Ways to Play Great Golf Under Pressure
- Do You Obsess over the Perfect Golf Swing?
- How much of Golf is Psychological?
- Control Your Thoughts on the Golf Course
- Are You Missing Shots Before You’ve Started Your Swing
- 8 Better Ways to Practice to Your Golf
- For Better Golf Use a Growth Mindset
- Resilient and Mentally Tough: 9 Things You Can Learn From Tiger Woods
Podcast Episodes to Research
- How To Manage Your Emotions To Improve Your Golf #BITESIZE
- How To Beat The Yips In Golf So That You Enjoy The Game More #BITESIZE
- Golf Psychology: What You Can Expect and Why It Can Help You
- How does Golf Psychology Work to Lower Your Scores on The Golf Course
- How to Help Golfers Overcome their Mental Game Challenges
- 25 Mental Game Secrets to Improve Your Golf