Golf Psychology | Mental Skills for Golf Resources
We’ve supported golfers for over a decade to lower their scores without changing their technique. Below you’ll find many blogs, podcast episodes and video’s from David and host of other Mental Game experts to help you gain a mental edge. Enjoy reading, listening or viewing!
Blogs to Browse
- How to Play Great Golf Under Pressure
- 3 Tips to Putt Better Under Pressure
- How to Achieve my Golfing Potential
- 10 Ways To Lower Your Scores Without Changing Your Swing
- 10 Mental Game Tips from Leading Experts to Improve Your Golf
- Supporting a Professional Golfer Go Really Low
- Golf Psychology Tips to Improve your Mental Game
- Do you try too hard on the golf course?
- Do You Overthink When You Compete?
- Putting with Confidence from Today
- How to Stay Focused During the Off-Season
- Play Your Best Golf More Often
- How Do You Give a Young Golfer Self-Confidence?
- 3 Ways to Play Great Golf Under Pressure
- Do You Obsess over the Perfect Golf Swing?
- How much of Golf is Psychological?
- Control Your Thoughts on the Golf Course
- Are You Missing Shots Before You’ve Started Your Swing
- 8 Better Ways to Practice to Your Golf
- For Better Golf Use a Growth Mindset
- Resilient and Mentally Tough: 9 Things You Can Learn From Tiger Woods
Podcast Episodes to Research
- How to Help Golfers Overcome their Mental Game Challenges
- 25 Mental Game Secrets to Improve Your Golf