30 Ways to Optimise Your Performance and Mental Health
Welcome to episode #152 of Demystifying Mental Toughness. This week we bring to you the 3rd of 4 compilation episodes. The key takeaways from this episode come from the world of business and entrepreneurship and lessons from the military. Mental fitness, mental health, motivation and the importance of sleep were also topics that were unpicked. Enjoy listening to the excellent insights!
Relevant Podcast Episodes in Order and Sequence as Relayed in Episode 152
- Ep106: Amy Rowlinson – Why is knowing my WHY important?
- Ep113: Polly Brennan – The Relationship Between Mental Fitness, Mental Health and Mental Toughness
- Ep128: Paula Eddy-Wilcox – Can You Show Vulnerability and Be Mentally Tough? Yes!
- Ep132: Kevin Stansfield – How Lessons from Golf can help with Game of Business
- Ep133: Christina Flach – Why Mental Toughness is Important: Lessons from Sport, Business and Loss
- EP138: Nick Littlehales – Why do the Mentally Tough see Sleep and Recovery as Important
- Ep139: Steve Beharall – Steve Beharall’s Journey from Football Coach to CEO
- Ep143: Lesley Thomas – How Your Money Mindset Influences Your Behaviour
- Ep114: Tim Bradshaw – Because I Can – How To Get Out Of Your Own Way
- Ep123: Richard Dorney MBE – Supporting People: What Can You Learn About Resilience From The Military
- Ep144: Jon Watkins – Mental Strength: What You Can Learn About Resilience From The Special Forces
Other Valuable Resources
Connect with David Charlton
Email: [email protected]
IF YOU ENJOYED TODAY'S SHOW PLEASE SHARE
SUBSCRIBE AND LISTEN ON YOUR FAVOURITE AUDIO PLATFORM
Also, kindly consider taking the 60-seconds it takes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes, they’re extremely helpful when it comes to the ranking of the show and we read every single one of them!
Global Sports Psychologist who is located near Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK and willing to travel Internationally. David also uses online video conferencing software (Zoom, Facetime, WhatsApp) on a regular basis and has clients who he has supported in USA, Canada, South America, UAE, Australian and New Zealand.
Managing Director – Inspiring Sporting Excellence and Founder of The Sports Psychology Hub. With over 10 years experience supporting athletes, coaches, parents and teams to achieve their goals, quickly.
T: +44 7734 697769